So I think they are from the same collection(not 100% sure) Marks: Both types of silver shot glasses have Taxco stamp on the bottom. I don't profit on shipping charges. BASE : 2.36 in ( 6 cm). If you have a United States address I will be happy to send it there. I know sometimes you think you are paying way too much, but in reality, buying postage online is the cheapest and safest. MEASURES 23.5 cm. We ship USA Only. If you have any questions please ask before bidding thank you. If you are looking for marks your can't find for free online, this book will disappoint. The key to identifying Mexican silver is to begin by first estimating its age. Failure to complete payment within 7 days will result in the opening of an Unpaid Item Dispute. THESE ITEMS WILL HAVE THE NORMAL WEAR AND TARE OF A VINTAGE ITEM(ex: light surface scratches. From shop MewMewsTreasureTrove, Sale Price $29.75 Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsys Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy. However there are signs of wear: there are scratches and varying degrees of tarnish throughout; there is a black scuff mark on one of the glasses; and some of the rims of the glass holders are slightly bent. Though it is better to have this book than NOT to own it, if you are interested in knowing what all of the markings mean on your Mexican jewelry, this book has very far to go. THESE SHIP FREE! Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying. FREE shipping, ad by SweetBettysVintage SilverMooseVintage MARKED ON THE BACK-925-STERLING-HECHO EN MEXICO-SEE PHOTOS 11-12. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. THE INDENTATIONS COULD BE PUSHED BACK OUT. mexico sterling hecho silver brooch eage taxco 2g pendant mark View our other auctions. Please try again. FREE shipping, ad by VintageOrganic is a separate hallmark with an eagle outline and the number 25 (?). It's OK to change your mind. Each piece is marked HECHO EN MEXICO D.F. Both pieces measure 12 1/2" long and have beautiful hardwood(possibly mahogany) handles. Priority mail or express mail. Returns. Please provide a street address for delivery. SANBORNS Mexico 925 Sterling Silver Gravy Ladle Blossom double spout 6 long. Minnesota Residents please add 7.125% sales tax. Stylized block letters on both TIJUANA and Hecho en Mexico. And the 900 as well, making that harder to read12.41g. This huge volume (507 pages) includes over 5,000 images and covers over 4,000 individual entries. If you are going to purchase from our company please make sure you understand that you will. Thank you for looking and good luck bidding! and dents Please see the pictures Pictures are part of description Feel free to contact us if you have any questions Thank you. IT IS THERE SO YOU KNOW APPROX HOW MUCH IT WILL COST TO SHIP. $135.03, $158.86 Measures 28 1/2' Tall x 19 15/16' Wide.Really huge heavy tray. Measures 2 1/4' Tall x 4 3/4' Wide. The spoon is 8.5 long and the fork is 8 3/4 long. Great condition. Huge Hecho en Mexico Sterling Silver 925 Tea/ Coffee Pots & Sets Total 15.15lbs, Descripti0n You are bidding at HUGE Hecho en Mexico Sterling Silver 925 Tea/ Coffee Pots& Sets Very Nice Six Pieces Tea/Coffee Set With Creamer sugar bowl and huge Tray.The Six Pieces are stamped on the bottoms"925 MM Hecho en Mexico D.F" This is a very heavy set. Street address required for delivery. castillo los silver jewelry Street address required for delivery. This list is limited to only a few results.Many more items are available to our members through our Price Guides! Thank you for looking. The design at. IF YOU DO NOT INTEND TO BUY. Make this one of a kind piece yours by placing your maximum bid now because. Please see images. FREE shipping, ad by VintageMoondance hecho mexico silver spoon collector FREE shipping, ad by SarahYsCottage THANK YOU! Thanks for looking! I would have liked more history or explanations of each, Reviewed in the United States on January 4, 2017. THESE ARE THIN WALLED AND WITH A SMALL TOOL. The silver weighs a combined 48.8 grams. The maker is uncertain, but there are stamped hallmarks that I cannot fully make out. FREE shipping, ad by VintageByKatieBarba Blossom Pattern. I can print a shipping label for a package up to 3 ounces for $1.69 with free delivery confirmation. The 4rd edition of "Native American and Southwestern Silver Hallmarks" was published in 2019. $31.45, $34.95 Does shopping on Etsy help support small businesses? Very light gold wash in bowl. The second one is on the cups edge on the front below my finger a small notch? In addition to pages for marks & hallmarks, our research tools also include a price guide to help you evaluate your collection and be certain that you are not paying high when buying or asking too low when selling. ad by AnnasVintageFinds Taxco Set Hecho En Mexico Sterling Silver Floral Overlay Shot Glasses Tall Short, Description: The auction is for a set of two tall& five short(total 7) sterling silver shot glasses on a stem. Measures 4 3/4' Tall x 5 3/4' Wide. This bowl is stamped underneath(slightly worn) Sterling, Hecho En Mexico" and what looks like"DF" Perhaps the smaller stem of the F has just worn. Sold as-is and as seen in the pictures, no returns. AlsPastTreasures silver mexican pendant sterling mexico grams eagle mark SHIPPING WITHIN THE UNITED STATES ONLY ~ NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS I n order to complete the entire eBay process and close out the order. HERE IS A NICELY DONE MEXICAN STERLING SILVER SALT AND PEPPER WITH MATCHING OVAL UNDER TRAY. Please feel free to use the enlargement and zoom features to be sure you get a good overall view of this item. There are a few bends in the overlay and the bottle edge of the sterling is dented in on one side. Truly a stunning piece. brooch death hecho bgm tribal sterling mask mexico silver Tall glasses& short glasses have two different stamps! and the cost of shipping back the item is your responsibility. Barely noticeable indent on the base of the stand. These are in excellent condition with no damage. THIS IS ONE OUT OF 5 SIMILAR STERLING SILVER SMALL BOWLS THAT I HAVE PUT FOR SALE MARKED ON THE BOTTOM- JRC- STERLING 925- HECHO EN MEXICO- SEE PHOTOS, 10-11 STANDS ON 3" PINEAPPLE" FEET VERY MASSIVE AND HEAVY FOR ITS SIZE. This might be a candy dish. Please note: Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. Generally I ship every 2-7 days depending upon the size of the item, and depending upon how many, HECHO EN MEXICO STERLING SILVER CORDIAL GLASSES ~ 48.8 GRAMS, SUPPORT THE IDAHO YOUTH RANCH We sell many different types of items all of which benefit at-risk youth in Idaho. FREE shipping, ad by NewStartVintage Ad from shop UnsignedBeauties Gerardo Lopez was considered a Master Silversmith in the 1950s. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. This piece is NOT WEIGHTED. You are responsible for paying the customs taxes as levied by your government. BID WITH CONFIDENCE! 2" tall x 1/2". MEXICAN SILVER TEA AND COFFEE SERVICE Seven, Mexican Silver Tea and Coffee Service, Plateria, Five Piece Mexican Sterling Tea and Coffee, Mexican sterling tea and coffee service by, Mexican Silver Tea and Coffee Service Codan, A Five-Piece Heavy Mexican Sterling Silver, *A Mexican Sterling Silver Tea and Coffee. 26.94 Troy Ounces This piece does not have a weighted base. Ad from shop BeauBejeweledVintage 925 Hecho En Mexico Sterling Silver Serving Spoon, Sterling Silver Gravy Ladle Hecho En Mexico 6.5 inch 51 grams, Vintage TIjuana Mexico Silver Souvenir Spoon Hecho En 900 12g Child Baby Coin, Sterling Silver Ice Tea Sipper Straw Spoon - Victor Jaimez Taxco Mexico - 8", One Vintage Tane Mexico Sterling Silver Pedestal Dish Tray Candle Holder 4-1/2", Vtg Mexican Apertif Shot Glasses Sterling Silver Openwork Rose Design -Set of 4, MID CENTURY MODERN Sterling SILVER SPOON & FORK 925 MEXICO F. RAMIREZ 6 0unces, Sterling Silver Modernist 3 Leg Bowl - Juventino Lopez Reyes (1915-) - Mexico, Vintage 925 Sterling Silver Glass Perfume Bottle Hecho en Mexico, Vintage Sterling Silver Hecho En Mexico Gravy Sauce Boat 151.6 grams, ANTIQUE "HECHO EN MEXICO" STERLING 925 GOBLET 3 MEDALLIONS NO MONOGRAM 157 grams, Blossom Mexico Sterling Silver 925 Small Soup Ladle by Ramirez Sterling (#1205), L. M. Der, Hecho En Mexico F. Ramirez, BLOSSOM Solid Gravy Sauce Cream Ladle, 6", HCV Plata Mexico Sterling Silver Wooden-Handled Salad Serving Set Spoon & Fork, Vintage Maciel Mexico .925 Sterling Silver Cordial Aztec Rose Pattern Silver Cup, Vintage Mexican Arts & Crafts Sterling Ladle By Ramirez, Vtg Taxco Mexico Figural Onyx Sterling Silver Bird Figurine, Set of 4 - Sterling Silver Overlay Pedestal Shot Glasses Tequila Cordial Sippers, Signed Vintage Mexican Sterling Silver Shell Design 7 Piece Ashtray Set, Vintage F Ramirez Mexico Sterling Silver Blossom of Pearls Flower Tea Bell, Vintage TAXCO LHM Hecho en Mexico DF Sterling 925 Eagle 38 Floral Etched Outer w, Midcentury Mexico City Eagle Mark JSG SANBORNS #1328 Small Sterling Goblet 4, MACIEL Mexico Sterling Silver Ashtray, Horse Trophy 1958, 135 grams, Vintage Hecho En Mexico Guadalajara ALC Sterling Silver Belt Backle 27.33g, L.M. GOOD CONDITION APART FROM A SMALL DENT TO THE EDGE! Ad from shop VintageOrganic 287.6 grams solid sterling silver. Using your mobile phone camera - scan the code below and download the Kindle app. Buyer pays return shipping. That is a considerable price hike. With a lovely, scalloped bowl and a crown-like design at the top, this ladle will be perfect at your next dinner party.fancy ladle. There. THE RIM GOOD CONDITION BUYER WILL PAY $8 FOR REGISTERED AIMAIL THANK YOU. THANK YOU. thundercatcollection The actual designer and/or maker's marks are then within a more limited scope of signatures and initials and should be easier to identify. From shop VivianJoel, ad by EleanorsVintageRings Alone weigh: 87.2 grams The glasses alone weigh: 188.26 grams Totals: Total Sterling Silver Overlay weight: 370.0 grams Total glassware weight: 1486.7 grams The Shot glass overlays are signed AR. Logos, Store fronts and more! Signature Confirmation and Insurance) So let me know before I send the invoice to you. Deep inverted scallop design. Ad from shop theartfloozy Please. Glasses were manufactured by Taxco in Mexico. Has many marks, but only the most common ones, Reviewed in the United States on December 26, 2013. Learn more. The ladle is 5 1/4 inches long. by L.M. Ad from shop RecyclingTheBlues The only exception is for artisans who did not register their marks officially or were not as prolific to be documented. 3 5/8" in height, including its holder. ALL THREE PIECES OF THIS MATCHING SET ARE MARKED HECHO EN MEXICO AND STERLING 925. One is were the handle meets the bowl it looks like it has been repaired or made this way you can see it in the pictures. While many of the items on Etsy are handmade, youll also find craft supplies, digital items, and more. Here is a Beautiful Modernist Piece made by"C. Zurita Made in Mexico Made of Solid Sterling Silver Weigh 330.03 Grams or 10.61 Troy Ounces The Condition is"Excellent" Please view my Photos and ask any questions that concern you. My name is Lisa and I am a stay-at-home-mom, on a mission to slowly go through all my"stuff" that I have collected over the years. CompositionSterling Silver. Click Buy it now or Add to cart and proceed to checkout. Der, and features a Blossom Handle. Return policy: Returns are accepted. We cannot declare purchases as gifts. Weighs 93.3 Grams. Thank you in advance for your understa, Vintage Hecho en Mexico ~ .925 Sterling Silver Creamer & Sugar Bowl~MER'J, out of an estate china hutch is this Vintage Hecho en Mexico ~.925 Sterling Silver Creamer& Sugar Bowl.also marked MER'J on the bottom.they measure about 4" tall by 3-4" across.No monograms on either piece.both pieces are in pretty nice condition and not all dinged up. Ad from shop RoseofCarmel The combined weight is 6.2 ounces. THANKS FOR VIEWING THIS ITEM! hecho foiled opal eagle sterling earrings mexico mark glass silver 1 Coffee Pot, 7-1/2"W. x 7-1/2"H. The Tea Pot is missing the 2 heat insulator spacers on the handle. Other then the two flaws a very nice item. Ad from shop serendipitytreasure Ad from shop VivianJoel : The ladle bowl is 2" across by 6" long, and in very good preowned condition based on Minor Wear from Age & Use (see Pictures). We have included many pictures, so please consult them carefully before bidding. The little cup is 2" tall& the eleven sterling picks are 2 1/2" tall. Something went wrong. Although certainly not encyclopedic, the information packed into this "Little Book" is much more than I could find on-line or any other work I have found. Published in 2011, after more than six years of research, the book was touted as the "go-to" book in its field. You can check out our extensive database to help you identify marks from Mexico and other countries on our Silver & Jewelry marks reference guide - marks4silver - and have unlimited access to the most comprehensive and updated list of worldwide marks & hallmarks. Learn more. Ad from shop Twoshoestrading The glasses are made to hold 1/2 ounce. Yes! HECHO EN MEXICO L M DER 925 STERLING SILVER LADLE 61 GRAMS Free Shipping!! Sterling Silver Dish -- 330 Grams -- Modernist -- C. Zurita -- Hecho en Mexico. You may request a refund within 14 days of the receipt of the item. Depending on the age of each piece, there may be a hallmark, usually an Eagle or simply the word MEXICO, to denote the country of origin. Eagle numbers from 1 through 219. Feels rough. HIGH AND 6.8 cm. I KNOW VERY LITTLE ABOUT STERLING SO THESE ARE OFFERED AT NO RESERVE AND AT A LOW PRICE. WEIGHS, 113.9 grams. I used to be able to ship a package up to 1 ounce overseas for $3.00. Der Sterling Silver Hecho en Mexico Sauce Ladle Blossom Pattern 6", Hecho En Mexico Sterling Silver Encased Glass Scent Perfume Bottle, Vintage Sterling Silver Hecho en Mexico DF LMM 925 Glass Perfume Bottle, R.Rodriguez Large Sterling Silver Mexican Sombrero Cowboy Hat 74gr Exc Condition, Vintage F. Ramirez Mexico Sterling Silver 925 Blossom Salad Set Fork & Spoon, Vintage Hecho En Mexico DF Signed Sterling Silver Footed Dish Tray, Hecho En Mexico Guadalajara ACE Sterling Silver Belt Buckle Set, Hecho En Mexico Guadalajara ALC Sterling Silver Gold Plated Belt Buckle Set, L.M. BUT I COULDN'T GET A GOOD FOCUS. Ad from shop AlsPastTreasures Ad from shop AlgaeaJewelry AT AUCTION TODAY HECHO EN MEXICO STERLING SILVER CORDIAL GLASSES ~ 48.8 GRAMS Up for auction is a set of Hecho En Mexico sterling silver cordial glasses. Please refer to the photos above for condition details. If you are unable to complete the transaction due to unforeseen circumstances please contact us within 24 hours of the ended listing. ), Previous page of related Sponsored Products. silver mexico bracelet taxco abalone greek key inlay semi pattern wanelo stamped oldtreasuredfinds hecho mexico silver hallmarks ecm sterling earrings artist From shop SarahYsCottage, $20.00 A wonderful addition to your silver table ware collection. High bidder pays $12.95 for shipping in the U.S. International,shipping based on eBays global shipping service. Check out my other items! Ad from shop VintagePenShop It is footed, with 3 feet. We gladly combine shipping for multiple items. VINTAGE STE RLING SILVER NAPKIN HOLDER MEXICO ABOUT 10 1/2" TALL INCLUDING THE HANDLE AND 6 1/2" WIDE HANDLE AND BORDERS HAS REALLY NICE DESIGN NEEDS POLISH WEIGHS ABOUT 309 GRAMS PLEASE REVIEW ALL MY PICTURES. Try contacting them via Messages to find out! FREE shipping, ad by JulesBaublesandMore Condition: Tarnish and oxidation to silver and, F.RAMIREZ HECHO EN MEXICO 925 STERLING SILVER PUNCH BOWL LADLE - 169 grams -, 925 STERLING SILVER PUNCHBOWL LADLE WITH RAISED FRUIT AND LEAVES ON THE HANDLE MADE BY F.RAMIREZ MEXICO MARKED ON THE BACK-HECHO EN MEXICO.D.F- 925-STERLING-F.RAMIREZ- SEE PHOTOS 11-12 WEIGHS 169 grams MEASURES 9.1/2" HIGH GOOD CONDITION BUYER WILL PAY $30 FOR EXPRESS REGISTERED AIR-MAIL THANK YOU, SET OF 4 STERLING SILVER OVERLAY GLASSES MARKED--HECHO EN MEXICO D.F.925, SET OF 4 SILVER OVERLAY TALL DRINKING GLASSES MARKED ON THE BOTTOM-HECHO EN MEXICO D.F 925-SEE PHOTOS 11-12 MEASURE 7" HIGH GOOD CONDITION BUYER WILL PAY $50 FOR EXPRESS REGISTERED AIR-MAIL THANK YOU, Salt-Pepper Shakers Hecho en Mexico Sterling Silver Siesta Mexico Signed- 925, Salt-Pepper Shakers Hecho en Mexico Sterling Silver Siesta Mexico Signed- 925 Click to Enlarge Click to Enlarge Click to Enlarge Click to Enlarge Welcome(stock#121) Sterling Silver Siesta Mexico Signed- Salt-Pepper Shakers Hecho en Mexico 925 ITEM PARTICULARS: SIZE: 1-1/4" h x 1-1/4" wide and 1-1/4" deep MATERIAL: 925 Sterling silver SIGNATURE: unreadable WEIGHT: 1.215 troy oz 37.7g One Pair of Vintage Siesta Salt and pepper shakers. This new 2006 revised edition is the most complete guide to marks on Mexican silver. 925. WEIGHS- 88.4 grams MEASURES 6.3 cm. Typically, orders of $35 USD or more (within the same shop) qualify for free standard shipping from participating Etsy sellers. They date to around the 1950s and are classic examples of the mid century modernist style. Up For Bidding is this Sterling Silver Mexican"Hecho En Mexico" Footed Bowl/ Dish. Total weights for all set is 15.15 Pound(6871.9244)Around. My mission is to get it all listed on eBay! We gently hand polished it and it has nice shine and is very clean, it. Please try again. . From shop VintageByKatieBarba, $110.00 This is a.925 sterling silver ladle. I use USPS for smaller domestic packages and UPS for larger domestic packages. Creamer pitcher: 294.835 grams. For US. Vintage Plata M.A.P. SweetWrensVintage We understand the delicacy of precious metals& fine goods. However, if I buy your postage at the Post Office they charge $2.07 for a package weighing up to 1 ounce and they charge an additional.85 cents for delivery confirmation. LONG. It has an elegant mid century modernist style. There are many variables in the identification process, and this book certainly holds a lot of valuable information- it is not a quick reference guide for the newbie. From shop AlgaeaJewelry, $39.99 AH9137 Have a question? Metal Content Sterling Silver(Tested& Stamped) Precious Stone Content& Other Materials Glass Weight 18.0 grams/11.6 dwt Dimensions 2 1/16" x 1 1/16" x 1/2" Overall Condition Excellent Estate Condition Condition Details A few extremely light microscopic surface scratches on sterling. Reviewed in the United States on July 5, 2022, Best book for antique Mexican silver jewelry , Reviewed in the United States on June 9, 2013. Payment/Shipping: I accept payments made by PayPal only. I accept Paypal and all forms of payment on personal pickup.please email me with any questions regarding types of payment since Ebay no longer accepts other forms of mail in payment. It is stamped J. Torres Hecho En Mexico. In contrast, Taxco marks should not be taken for granted as some artisans from other regions used related symbols, perhaps with the intention to sell their wares in that area, but are nevertheless not authentic as to their origin. Spoons are silver for sure. 201904456 SIGNED "Bille Hougart" on title page. Payment is due within 7 days of ending auction. Ad from shop JulesBaublesandMore Feedback: I would love to give you positive feedback. Item is 3.5" wide and weighs 74 grams (2.37 troy ounces). , ISBN-10 This punched foliate design is elegant and the smooth handle sits nicely in your hand. abalone trb There was a problem loading your book clubs. will be accepted within 14 days of purchase. stonebridgeworks 1?RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Feog4d72f%2B%3E%3B1%3F-14523862c1e-0x115-, Antique Vintage Hecho en Mexico Sterling Silver Umbrella Stand Toothpick Holder. silver mexico platter grams hecho sterling plate antique completed status Original Price $34.95 Ad from shop GoodsEclectic Please feel free to message through eBay with any questions. Non-weighted base. UnsignedBeauties The book is extremely easy to use and the makers are listed alphabetically. (15% off), ad by VivianJoel "Native American and Southwestern Silver Hallmarks" (464 pages) is the expanded update to "The Little Book of Marks on Southwestern Silver." HauteVintageJewels Choose the options youd like for the order. $51.30, $57.00
Mad Fish Deluxe Mod Apk Unlimited Money, Lucknow To Mirzapur Train Today, How To Rename Multiple Files In Google Drive, Cradock Middle School Dress Code 2021, Subarachnoid Hemorrhage Ct Labeled, Wanderers Digital Membership,