Found by Odin, Loki was taken to Asgard and raised by him and Frigga as an Asgardian prince, along with Thor. I wait for Loki to pass by and when he does, I start walking to the doorway. Thor is online. Tony propped his chin on his hand and leaned in. Didn't. Get the best of Sporcle when you Go Orange.This ad-free experience offers more features, more stats, and more fun while also helping to support Sporcle. 3 “MAKE YOUR MOVE, REINDEER GAMES.” This is another great Tony line from The Avengers. Luckily, Tony sort of came to the rescue. 6 Why is reindeer games rated R? Genre: Angst/Humor. "Yes," Loki said, glaring as though he couldn't understand the source of Tony's reaction. Marvel's The Avengers (titled Marvel Avengers Assemble in the UK and Ireland) is a 2012 American superhero film about a team of superheroes who come together to form the Avengers to help stop Thor's brother Loki from enslaving the human race. Steve: Thor caps lock. I see you found the Glowstick of Destiny again." And if you ever saw them... Theyre the only think he adores! Barton, I want you on that … Did you miss me? But, let's do a head count here. Posted by 1 year ago. Iron Man : [as the fight begins] Call it, Captain! Tony Stark : Genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist. Summary: (Y/N) struggles to regain control of her powers after she is assaulted one night behind a bar. Because if we can't protect the Earth, you can be damned well sure we'll avenge it! When Thor was to be crowned King, Loki had sabotaged the coronation by letting the Frost Giants attack Asgard, thus leading … Antlers, whatever you call them.” “Why antlers?” you ask. Post author: Post published: December 24, 2021 Post category: sheraton heathrow restaurant Post comments: neutrogena lip … "Reindeer Games?" Yes, Tony thought. Characters: Thor, Loki(referenced) and Tony. 5 What did Iron Man call Loki? Feb 11, 2014 - This Pin was discovered by Lover of Loki .. As they sat down at a table, Loki and Hazel slid in next to them. She gives him a flat look. Thank you for becoming a member. Everything the Avengers ha “Mr. "It's what he calls me when he gets mad." Another reason why “He does not play well with others.” Tony, being Carmela’s husband, can therefore call Chris his nephew. "Hey, Bruce, good to see you," Tony said. Tony: Why? Tony soon turned his attention to Loki, who was silently standing behind Thor and Bruce, watching them happily reuniting with Tony. Everything the Avengers ha 12 How did Black Widow join the Avengers? He responded, the tone of his voice making it clear that he didn't want to talk. “Good move,” Tony said. “L-l loki S-top!”,you yelled, trying to catch your breath. Black Sabbath’s signature song in Iron Man. All of the other avengers Still laugh and call him names! Loki nods. Stephen is online. Stark,” Steve greeted him. "Now, now, Reindeer Games has returned," Tony said. There’s three reasons really: The first is that Dickie Moltisanti was Carmela’s cousin, so Dickie’s son Christopher is technically Carmela’s second cousin, but being the son of a close cousin it’s easier for Carmela to just call him a nephew. Originally posted by royal-loki “So, why does Tony call you Reindeer Games?” It’s a question that Loki never anticipated, but he can answer it just fine. I'm bringing the party to you. [He and the Leviathan break out of a building and speed toward the rest of the Avengers] Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow: I don't see how that's a party... Tony Stark/Iron Man: The Avengers. It's what we call ourselves, sort of like a team. 'Earth's Mightiest Heroes' type of thing. Loki: Yes, I've met them. When Loki appears in this film, he is sporting quite the statement-making headpiece. TONY: THE AVENGERS. It is because Thor kinda looks like Patrick Swayze's character in the movie Point Break. Similarly Tony calls Hawkeye as Legolas later during final... So I went out for some information gathering. Barton, I want you on that … “Because.” he chuckles, “of my helmet. ; Listen closely before Thor throws the hammer at Iron Man. Jotun. I dare you, make your move. Know. I think I might actually have to thank Tony.” “Merlin help us. In October 2007, Charlize Theron said in an interview in Esquire magazine that “Reindeer Games” was her least favorite of all her films up until that time. Loki. As you gain control you also gain romantic feelings for him but after your history with men you hesitate to trust the God of Lies. I carefully stand up to my feet. The first contact between Captain America and Iron Man couldn’t get any better. Tony stood up, pulling out every piece of weaponry the suit has, and pointing them all at Loki as Steve and you both went to stand on either side of him. Tony: Who invited Reindeer Games? For instance, he references “Point Break” when speaking to Thor, and calls Loki “reindeer games” because of his antler helmet. If he had to live in the tower, sobeit, but that didn't mean that Tony had to interact with Loki and more than was absolutely necessary to make sure that he didn't blow anything up. Oct 11, 2016 - This board is dedicated to the incredibly snarky and highly dysfunctional ship of Tony Stark (Iron Man) and Loki Laufeyson (God of Mischief). Tony is online. ; Tony entering the briefing and then getting … The only thing you really fight for is yourself. What does point break mean in surfing? Someone called Laughy. Iron Man's first encounter with Loki (Tom Hiddleston) was during the God … (Like Reindeer Games) (rhyme!) (Stark flies over in his Iron Man suit and blasts Loki back) Tony: Make your move, Reindeer Games. Loki Laufeyson was the biological son of Laufey, the ruler of the Frost Giants in Jotunheim, who was abandoned and left to die shortly after his birth. (Loki surrenders) Stark: Good move. The God of Mischief was the worst threat that Earth’s mightiest heroes had faced up to this point – in fact, he was the first-ever threat they faced as a team – and so Tony felt the need to take the air out of his tires. Loki slowly materializes his armour away and puts his hands up in surrender. Something i noticed throughout the series is that Ralph calls Tony Anthony during some tense moments and situations. your own Pins on Pinterest "A reindeer!" “Make your move, Reindeer games” – The Avengers (2012) Yup. (Natasha hears rock music and Stark's voice) Stark: Agent Romanoff. Point Break is the name Tony Stark gave Thor in the first Avengers film because of his resemblance to Patrick Swayze in the 1991 film, Point Break. “Point Break, little Jesse here is the child of both Reindeer game and N/n from the distant future.” “I am an Uncle? As Steve grew nervous, Loki quietly examined Jesse from afar as he does resemble Y/n in a few ways. TONY: (SMILING) Yeah, takes us a while to get any traction, I'll give you that one. What does point break mean in surfing? I thought this as well when I first say Iron Man 3 and then I watched it again and the ending explains why. (The ending of Iron Man 3) Tony Stark i... "Hey, Tony," Bruce greeted his friend awkwardly, realizing he has gone rogue for the last 2 years. Alright, you thought, Tony did call Loki Reindeer Games so it would make sense if it were Loki. 9 Who is Rudolph’s friend at the reindeer games? That will go to his head. You need to keep cool cause Peter's going to start worrying if he sees you like this." When he really took the time to see how you looked at Loki, Tony finally decided to just give in to it all. Rock of Ages 4 “Rock of Ages” for Loki That’s why Tony Stark calls Loki “Rock of Ages” in 2012’s The Avengers. Antlers, whatever you call them.” “Why antlers?” you ask. “Reindeer Games” takes place in the upper peninsula of Michigan but was shot in Vancouver and British Columbia, Canada. A reindeer ornament. Oh right sorry. Why does Tony call Chris his nephew? Tony walked in holding your $100 when he saw loki tickling you to death. "So Tony, have yo-" "Shut up!" Scott is online. I just wanted everybody to post the ones that they’ve they’ve noticed or they’re favorite ones. Tony Stark/Iron Man: [to Loki] Make a move, reindeer games. 4 Who wrote reindeer games? (Loki looks at him, confused) It's what we call ourselves, sort of like a team. "You are right, I am calm now. Okay. Since the term has become a colloquial saying for bullying, Stark may have called Loki “Reindeer Games” because he was caught bullying some citizens on the streets of Germany. If Tony Stark had called Loki “Rudolph” instead, however, the nickname would not only have made a better insult but would’ve foreshadowed Loki’s character arc. If you’ve noticed in the Avengers(part 1),Tony Stark gives Thor a nickname as “Point Break” which is the title of the 1991 action movie starring Pa... Until we can close that portal, our priority's containment. James "Bucky" Barnes was revived by the Russians when they found Bucky's cold-preserved body with his left arm missing after having his plane shot down. “Uh huh doll, i know”,tony said pouring some scotch. When speaking to Captain America in Avengers, he strings together four jokes, throwing out one after the other in response to Cap’s earnest attempt to discuss why capturing Loki had been so easy. 8 What are the names of Santa’s reindeer? When Tony Stark calls Loki “Reindeer Games" in The Avengers, he missed the opportunity to give Loki a more meaningful nickname based on his helmet. Until we can close that portal, our priority's containment. Captain America : Alright, listen up. Good. Point Break is the name Tony Stark gave Thor in the first Avengers film because of his resemblance to Patrick Swayze in the 1991 film, Point Break. He gave Loki a firm slap to his shoulder as he stood, looking down at him with a new appreciation that he swore he would never have found himself having for the guy in a million years. “I guess w-we should g-go s-see what he w-wants.” I state. Because if we can't protect the Earth, you can be damned well sure we'll avenge it! It’s got horns on it. Tony was exhausted he had just spent 12 hours working on a new project and he knew he had quite a few more to go before he would be done with it. This child could easily pass for the son of the god of … Discover (and save!) He. The Black Sabbath T-shirt that Tony Stark is wearing on the Helicarrier is there for a reason. Jotunheim. Loki being with Thor meant that he was far, far away from his floor. Stark calls him a TOURIST. Tony Stark nicknames/references. ". Point Break is the name Tony Stark gave Thor in the first Avengers film because of his resemblance to Patrick Swayze in the 1991 film, Point Break.... Why does Ralph call Tony Anthony? Because Tony Stark is a smart ass and not very good at giving out direct compliments, so when pressed, he gives out left-handed compliments instead... Tony exploded. An Archive of Our Own, a project of the Organization for Transformative Works This is the scene you are referring And this is a pun for a film 1991 point break starring in which had a hair style similar to Chris hemsworth tHi... Even ones from other characters. Pairing: Loki x Reader. Iron Man : [as the fight begins] Call it, Captain! 11 Why is point break the password in Thor? Oct 11, 2016 - This board is dedicated to the incredibly snarky and highly dysfunctional ship of Tony Stark (Iron Man) and Loki Laufeyson (God of Mischief). Possibly the best part of that scene is Loki in the background, calmly sitting and watching his enemies beat the crap out of each other. James "Bucky" Barnes was revived by the Russians when they found Bucky's cold-preserved body with his left arm missing after having his plane shot down. "Alright, Reindeer Games, you win. So since the beginning Tony has always made little jokes/references when talking to people. Tony was pretending he didn’t understand Cap’s war story. “Lie down on the wire” comes from the great tactical nightmare that defined World War I,... 13. Thor: I DID! This was so good. does tony stark come back to life after endgame. Tony Stark doesn’t even blink where all eyes had turned blind, giving us a glimpse of his humorous yet assiduous self. Someone on a forum recently observed that people writing fanfiction are constantly having Tony call Loki “Reindeer Games.” Clearly, these people understand Tony is supposed to be snarky, but are not creative enough to come up with their own insults. You're not the guy to make the sacrifice play, to lay down on a wire and let the other guy crawl over you. You would know all about it then. Why does Ralph call Tony Anthony? If you’ve ever wondered what games the … Reindeer Games was also another heist movie from 2000, featuring Ben Affleck. “Yo, reindeer games don’t make her pass out like last time”,tony said walking over to the bar. Loki is online. Hazel looked confused. Tony jumped, and Loki laughed, materializing in front of Tony. Tony exclaimed as they all stared at the image frozen on the orb. Steve is online. When Loki appears in this film, he is sporting quite the statement-making headpiece. It’s got horns on it. Loki Laufeyson is a recurring character in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, appearing as a minor antagonist in the 2019 film Avengers: Endgame, the titular protagonist of the Disney+ series Loki and will return in some capacity in the upcoming 2022 film Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness. Highlights include: Tony and Pepper discussing who gets the credit for Stark Tower, Tony says Pepper can claim 12%. Tony Stark has nicknames for Loki, Thor, and Hawkeye. Tony crowed. Had some very shiny horns! Point Break is the name Tony Stark gave Thor in the first Avengers film because of his resemblance to Patrick Swayze in the 1991 film, Point Break.... Originally posted by royal-loki “So, why does Tony call you Reindeer Games?” It’s a question that Loki never anticipated, but he can answer it just fine. Point Break is the name Tony Stark gave Thor in the first Avengers film because of his resemblance to Patrick Swayze in the 1991 film, Point Break. Loki was dressed similarly to the way Tony remembered him from the fight several months ago, in his black, green and gold armor and his sparkling staff, as well as his ridiculous golden hat. [Loki aims a blast of power from his scepter at the old man when Captain America leaps in front of the intended target, deflecting the blast with his shield back at Loki, knocking him down] Steve Rogers : You know, the last time I was in Germany and saw a man standing above everybody else, we ended up disagreeing. LOKI: Yes, I've met them. "Hey, Reindeer Games. Lawful. Natasha: (as she watches Steve and Loki fight, she says to herself) the guy's all over the place. "Okay I get it Reindeer Games he's the bad guy here but you're upset and not thinking straight. “I think we can leave these two alone.” “Good. He still talks about how he got Loki and me together.” Looking at Loki, Hermione shrugged. I think in the worst-case scenario, the worst possible retribution Tony Stark could realistically face in the events of the post-Ultron MCU would b... Any reason to why that is or am I just reaching here???? With two golden horns that curl up and out, it’s no wonder … Jotun, you said. Captain America : Alright, listen up. `EARTH'S MIGHTIEST HEROES' type of thing. Much of Tony’s humor is obscure and funny only to himself. Natasha is online. When Tony Stark called Loki “Reindeer Games” in The Avengers, he missed the opportunity to … Tony Stark/Iron Man: [to Loki] Make your move, Reindeer Games. Pepper and Tony Stark sat together on the croissant shaped sofa in the Stark lounge, sipping dark wine from tapered glasses, and watching late night TV with half-lidded, somnolent eyes. As much as you wanted to pick him you realized once the dream came true that you did not want to pick him. “Make your move, Reindeer Games.”. An Archive of Our Own, a project of the Organization for Transformative Works There is a sunrise on Asgard I want to show you.” Grabbing her hand, Loki helped Hermione from her seat. But please c-call “R-Reindeer Games” by his real name, Loki.” I order. Thor: OH! Loki the gold horned reindeer! An Archive of Our Own, a project of the Organization for Transformative Works Thanks for the A2A Ashok Lingadurai. Prathamesh Pandit has already answered this question. So let me add some extra touches of explanation for some... While the story of Point Break doesn't seem to have any connection with Thor or his story in the MCU up until that point, Tony chose the nickname purely because the … That’s why Tony Stark calls Loki “Rock of Ages” in 2012’s The Avengers. Words: 567. Thor: HE'S MY BROTHER MAN OF IRON! Laughable.” “Laufey.” Loki’s voice was pure ice. "I … 7 How do you play the reindeer game? Point Break is the name Tony Stark gave Thor in the first Avengers film because of his resemblance to Patrick Swayze in the 1991 film, Point Break. “Well, cats are naturally curious. Natasha tells Banner "it's only you and me" … Considering how gut-bustingly witty many Joss Whedon productions are, this was bound to happen. While the story of Point Break doesn't seem to have any connection with Thor or his story in the MCU up until that point, Tony chose the nickname purely because the … For Call of Duty: Black Ops II on the Xbox 360, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "why does Tony Todd curse so much? Among other things, the climax took place in the winter snow, and Loki’s horned helmet reminded him of, what else, a reindeer. What did Tony Stark call Loki? A small boy that looked to be six maybe seven with messy black hair and vivid green eyes the same shade and color of Loki. You mentally groaned when you thought his name. “Little Bit was my little assistant but she tried to hitch a ride on the Drones.” Tony plopped down on what he now claimed as his chair in Loki’s room. Archived. He calls them Reindeer Games, Point Break and Legolas, respectively. "You turned into a reindeer and pulled Santa's sleigh!" His Girl • Bucky Barnes Fanfiction - ~ The Past ~ - Wattpad The Captain and Stark's Sister (Avengers/Captain America Fanfiction) Fanfiction. See more ideas about loki, loki … “Because.” he chuckles, “of my helmet. A good move, indeed. “Now that is bullshit, and you know it, Reindeer Games. What games do Santa’s reindeer play? Which was why he was refueling, and recaffeinating. With two golden horns that curl up and out, it’s no wonder … Steve Rogers : I know guys with none of that worth ten of you. If Tony Stark had called Loki “Rudolph” instead, however, the nickname would not only have made a better insult but would’ve foreshadowed Loki’s character arc. While it may seem unorthodox to compare the two characters, both Loki the God of Mischief and Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer have a few strange similarities, specifically in their origins. Reindeer games is a colloquial expression generally used for the bullying activities of a clique or for festivities around the Christmas season. “Tony-yo u-owe-me!”,you yelled over your laughter. He didn't want Reindeer Games anywhere near him. Tony had never seen his baker so upset, true they hadn't known each other very long but Loki was a relaxed and chill kind of guy. 3 “MAKE YOUR MOVE, REINDEER GAMES.” This is another great Tony line from The Avengers. “Certainly.” JARVIS says. 10 What does reindeer taste like? See more ideas about loki, loki … Tony thinks that bringing Loki in will help. I've seen the footage. In the attack of New York City real military Police were used. "Be quiet Reindeer Games." Loki: I'm listening. Thor: I thought you were dead. Loki: Did you mourn? Thor: We all did. Tony Stark/Iron Man: "It's beautiful. It's like Christmas. But with more...me." Tony Stark/Iron Man: It's beautiful. It's like Christmas. But with more...me. Tony Stark/Iron Man: Banner? Steve Rogers/Captain America: Just like you said. Close. Summary: Thor is upset and Tony tries to figure out why. The payoff: From the same scene, Tony's reaction to Pepper being on a First-Name Basis with Coulson. The Avengers are called in by the government to "discuss" recent events, but it turns into a game of Let's Bash Tony and Steve is so not cool with that. Where does the movie Reindeer Games take place? Steve: That's ok. Y/n: So..... Why did we make this chatroom? Hell, the fact that all three of them are fighting over Loki (of all "stuff", as Tony would say) is hilarious in itself. 8. Loki smirked. Only one problem with this solution.
At Liberty Crossword Clue 4 Letters, Trigarta Empire Bimbisara, Storm Giant Name Generator, Lake George Indoor Water Park, Pathfinder: Wrath Of The Righteous Swarm Ending,