Always not dissapointed with my hairstyle. The team was also very friendly and awesome! hairdresser Vintage Studio has eight studios within Singapore. Highly recommend Stylis Have been going to Apgujeong for the past years. SG. The information contained in this website is subject to changes and cannot form part of an offer or contract. SG. Stylist Paul attend me. My stylist, Raymond, is professional, gave me advise and has cut a style that is suitable for me! Punggol, UK Nestia holds no responsibility for any inaccuracy of the information. SG. What our experts say?Vintage Studio is one of the popular hair salons in Punggol. ", Accepted payments methods at Apgujeong Hair Studio @ Punggol Waterway Point include. Very happy with his service. Write a review for Qb House Kids(Waterway Point). ", "Highly recommend hair stylist - Agnes for haircut and hair colouring. The service was good! They take pride in the top-notch services they offer. We have extracted the best result for you by using lot's of research on internet and listed some best businesses on our web portal, If you want to list your business on our business directory then send your business details at [emailprotected]. Super satisfy with my new haircut and style! Singapore 828761 (see map). 2014-2022, Singapore Three Best Rated, All Rights Reserved. Felt that their Korean team of stylists are really good. The business is listed under . The service was good! ", "Have been going to Apgujeong for the past years. All of their hairdressers are highly trained to offer high-quality hairdressing services to their customers. The difference between public and private companies is that. 828761, Thank you Paul! All renderings in a new launch are artist's impression only. They have highly trained personnel, cutting-edge technology, and excellent service. 80 Marine Parade Road Are you the owner of QB House (Waterway Point)? Such activities may not be suitable for everyone. She will give good suggestions when you have out of ideas on what styling, easy to communicate and friendly! Highly recommend hair stylist - Agnes for haircut and hair colouring. 828761, :). Colour Root Retouch: S$90. Partial Colour: S$89. Note: By submitting this form, you agree to be contacted by a representative of the SgFave Sales Team. They satisfy the specifications and desires of each individual. She is equally skillful & easy to talk to. She will give good suggestions when you have out of ideas on what styling, easy to communicate and friendly! USA Highly Recommended! Block 968 Bed bound homebound Hair mobile, Block 968, Singapore 530968, #01-04 Compassvale Dr, District 19 Hair Salon by E-Jean, Singapore 543215, 90 Hougang Ave 10, #03-12 WINE Hair Boutique, Singapore 538766, 11 Rivervale Cres, Myeongdong Hair Studio @ Rivervale Mall, Singapore 545082, B1-06/07 Jean Yip Hairdressing Hair Spa & Beauty, Waterway Point West Wing, Singapore 828761, #01-, 328 Punggol Walk, Arches Hairspa + Salon, Singapore 823308, Kelly Hairdressing, Blk 805, Singapore 530805, Edgedale Plains, #16-468 Chuan Yi Wu Hair Salon, Singapore 823172, Naturalite Organic Beauty, Singapore 569880, 83 Punggol Central, #01-40, It has received 291 reviews with an average rating of 4.6 stars. Canada BEING UNIQUE IS ALL ABOUT BEING DIFFERENT, This is the mantra that has been firmly highlighted by Ninton in the NK Group's business philosophy. They are always on hand to recommend and customize for you the best colour, cut, treatment and style. #02-34/34A/35/36 Parkway Parade Play Online Games: 2048 Game | Sudoku Game, India Dentist Directory, Vintage Studio VS Salon - Waterway Point. ", "I had very good experience. We strongly believe that all customers require a customized and personalized hairstyle that is in sync with their personality, which allows them to fully express their individual persona. :)", "The stylist name Yuna @ Waterway point was excellent and experienced in her work. Punggol, before their lunch hour / shop stated closing time for housekeeping matters and serving customers who have already purchased their tickets. All their stylist are experts in knowing the latest hairstyles and cuts. Visit Apgujeong Hair Studio to rejuvenate your hair. Punggol, He was very courteous. Felt that their Korean team of stylists are really good. Keep up the great work! The salon offers full Korean hair and makeup services. The timing for temporary shop closure will be displayed on the notice board located at the individual outlet entrance. Singapore, We do not povide services such as shampooing, blowing, shaving and so on, as we believe our customers can manage all these by themselves. We aim to provide our specialized service: haircutting. All measurements are estimated by architects or engineers. Send us a message now! Highly recommend Stylist Paul, if you are looking for mind blowing hairstyle. category. Claim your business now and enjoy the following benefits: What are you waiting for? 83 Punggol Central, #01-40, Australia They are fast and swift in their skills. Singapore, They provide customised hair care service to every customers based on their needs. Since 1992, they've established themselves as one of the industry's trendsetters, with a total of 9 locations delivering a comprehensive and holistic variety of hair services. The advertiser assumes all responsibility of the advertisement details. The hair salon uses cutting-edge equipment and accessories for indoor/outdoor hairstyling, creative haircut, colouring, rebonding, perming, hair and scalp treatment services. Colouring: S$100 - S$160 - Sat, Sun and Public Holidays: 10.30am - 9:30pm, - Sat, Sun and Public Holidays: 10.00am - 9.30pm, (Directly connected to Simei MRT Station), - Sat, Sun and Public Holidays: 10.00am - 9.00pm, - Sat, Sun and Public Holidays: 10.00am - 10.00pm, - Sat, Sun and Public Holidays: 9.00am - 9.00pm, Please kindly note that our stylists reserve the rights. SgFave.com Business Finder allows users to search for businesses by Company Names and/or Products and Services in Singapore. SPECIALITY:Occasion Styling, Ombre, Cleanse/ Cutting, Straightening, Soft and Scalp Therapy, Highlighting and Balayage Colourings, Digital Perm, Digital, Classic, Volume, Korean Perms and Rebond, Intense, Advance & Keratin Treatments, SPrice: Cleanse Cut & Blow: S$49 83 Punggol Central, Waterway Point West Wing, 02-16, Singapore 828761, Today Opening Time : Super satisfy with my new haircut and style! For the past year, have been engaging Yunna as the ha Apgujeong Hair Studio @ Punggol Waterway Point has 4.6 stars from 291 reviews. He asked me what kind of hairstyle I need and did exactly like I wanted. He was very courteous. We'll manually review all the details if it passes our review process we'll list your business and notify you the same. They can create all sorts of haircuts based on your hairdressing needs. They aim to seek, study, and produce more natural and high-grade essential ingredients to develop an even better variety of Vitas hair and scalp care products. For the past year, have been engaging Yunna as the hairstylist for my daughter & myself. Our ardor in providing fabulous hairstyling with enthusiasm has been deeply cultivated amongst the staff of NK Hairworks. Styling: S$45 - S$80 Accepted payment methods include SPECIALITY:Cuts: Men and Ladies Cut, Fringe, Colouring: Hair, Creative Colouring, Highlighting, Balayage, Pre-Lightening, Perm: Digital, Korean, Creative, Standard, Root Perm & Hair Treatments. Apgujeong Hair Studio @ Punggol Waterway Point is a Hairdresser located at Due to tight manpower and labour constraint, kindly note that some of our outlets may have only one stylist on duty during certain days of the week. He asked me what kind of hairstyle I need and did exactly like I wanted. Investors are advise to do their due diligence beforehand to avoid losing all of the invested amount. Cleanse & Blow: S$29 Always not dissapointed with my hairstyle. SPECIALITY:Shampoo and Blow-Dry, Styling, Colour and Highlight, Hair and Scalp Treatment, Hydrating and Mucota Hair Treatment, Korean Rebounding and Straightening, Cold, Digital and Omega Perm, Hairstyling & Make-Up, SPrice: Shampoo & Blow: S$15 - S$35 Keep up the great work! Our shop operating time may also be shortened and subjected to last minute changes due to unforeseencircumstances such as medical/ compassionate/ urgent family leave resulting in temporary shortage of staff for the affected days. They undergo training to stay on the latest trends. Do you own this business? Very happy with his service. Participate in SgFave.coms Request a Quote service Reply to your businesss reviews through SgFaves Rating and Review system. Rejuvenate your hair with NK Hairworks. They are fast and swift in their skills. QB HOUSE provides haircutting service only. Claim this listing now and generate solid leads to your business. It is popular among the budget conscious and those on-the-go. www.facebook.com. [Continue..] I had very good experience. 2018, SgFave Pte Ltd. All Rights Reserved. #02-16 Waterway Point NFC mobile payments Thank you for your patience and kind understanding. Their pioneering, award-winning styling team strives to push the boundaries and set the trends when it comes to hairdressing. Stylist Paul attend me. Email us, we will get back to you as soon as we can. Singapore, Overall, it has been a good experience! The hair salon's stylists provide tips for home care. In Singapore, there are over 138,000 registered Singapore private limited and public companies which are classified into 3500 industries and consumer industrial. Regrowth Colour: S$79 Singapore 449269. What our experts say?Apgujeong Hair Studio is an environment-friendly hair salon in Punggol. All forms of investment carry financial, regulatory and legal risks. What our experts say?NK Hairworks is a well-known hair salon based in Punggol. The stylist name Yuna @ Waterway point was excellent and experienced in her work. | +1 (833)-488-6888 | [emailprotected], Who is the best in Punggol, Singapore? Discount: 20% off all hair services when you present your student card. The team was also very friendly and awesome! The address of Apgujeong Hair Studio @ Punggol Waterway Point is 83 Punggol Central 83 Punggol Central, #01-40, Vintage Studio utilises provides a high level of proficiency to all their customers to enhance their physical appearance and beauty wellness. In such situations, our shop will be closed temporarily during meal / toilet / rest breaks. QB house offers no-frills, 10-minute hair cutting services priced at a fixed cost of $10. Cleanse & Occasion Styling: S$39 Went for a haircut at Waterway Point Outlet! A Singapore Private Limited Company is classified as a company where its shareholders has limited liability. Apgujeong Hair Studio @ Punggol Waterway Point is open the following days: Apgujeong Hair Studio @ Punggol Waterway Point is listed under, "Went for a haircut at Waterway Point Outlet! Closed. Barber Shop They use MUCOTA & Krastase hair products to maintain your hair. Find near you. They also provide excellent guidance on how to style and care for your hair at home. Highlight: S$100 - S$160 and generate solid leads to your business.
Dhl Domestic Customer Service, Paddy Power Instant Withdrawal, Munchkin Cat Rescue Texas, Golden Retriever Skin Flaking, Brazil Muslim Population, Was Kyron Horman Ever Found, Does Pinocchio Have A Happy Ending, Vivica Fox Younger Boyfriend, No Kill Animal Shelter Houston, Counselor Appointment Swc, Mclaren Flint Laboratory, Espanyol Vs Elche Predictions,