Best 8 Channel Audio Interfaces Reviews Focusrite Scarlett 18i20. Saffire PRO 26 I/O 8-Channel FireWire Interface Specifications: THD+N: 0.001% (measured at 1kHz with a 20Hz/22kHz bandpass filter) Noise: EIN > 120dB (measured at 60dB of gain with 150 ohm termination (20Hz/22kHz bandpass filter) THD+N: 0.004% (measured with 0dBu input and 20Hz/22kHz bandpass filter) Clock sources: Internal clock, Sync to word . View images It also offers eight balanced line outputs, sourced directly from their respective mic preamps for use on stage in a live environment. Search Results for: "focusrite 8 channel interface" Get More at Sweetwater. ESI Gigaport HD+ 24 Bit 8 Output Audio Interface; 6. Focusrite Clarett+ 4Pre 8-Channel 18-In/8-Out Audio Interface with Software Suite for PC and Mac. Focusrite Scarlett 18i20. Brand New. Analog line inputs: 8; Connector: 25-way female Dsub, wired to AES 59; Get a low price and free shipping on thousands of items. Or $146.00/month with. Interface: 1/4" Phone, MIDI, XLR, Type: Audio Converter, Computer Interface . Versatile and sonically true 18-in/8-out audio interface for the complete creator. 8.5. 55-point Guitar Inspection. 8-channel Microphone Preamp with Variable Input Impedance, 8 line inputs, 4 Front-Panel Instrument Inputs, Highpass Filters, 25-pin Connector. Focusrite AMS-RedNet A8R-8 Channel I/O w/ Dual PSUs,For Dante audio-over-IP n/w with 2 rear-panel DB25 connectors & pair of AES3 I/O. M-Audio Air 192|14 8-Channel Audio Interface. It features a total of 18 inputs and 20 outputs including ADAT/SPDIF I/Os. Focusrite REDNET-A8R Eight Channels of Dante-Networked A-D and D-A Conversion with Network & PSU RedundancyOur Price: $2,999.99. . Sescom SES-DAC1 Audio Converter-Digital Coax or TOSLINK to Stereo Analog L/R RCA Our Price: $19.95. Rental Rate: $6 / Weekend $10 / Month. PreSonus Studio 1824 8-Channel Audio Interface. Eight world-class mic pres are housed in the Focusrite Clarett 8Pre, along with a special "Air" feature that switches in an analog model of the classic transformer-based Focusrite ISA mic pre! 9.5. This 8-channel audio interface has a wide range of inputs/outputs, MIDI input/output, (2) Front XLR/TRS Comb inputs, (6) Back XLR/TRS Comb inputs, (2) Front TRS headphones outputs, (10) Back TRS outputs, S/PDIF input/output. financing* i. 20% Off: Focusrite Clarett+ 8Pre 8-Channel 18-In/20-Out Audio Interface with Software Suite for PC and Mac MFR: AMS-CLARETT-PLUS-8PRE. Focusrite SCARLETT8I63G 8x6 USB 2.0 Audio Interface. RedNet A8R offers high quality 192kHz/24-bit A-D and D-A digital conversion with up to 119dB dynamic range, plus two channels of AES/EBU digital I/O, to and from the Dante network. Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 (3rd Gen) - 8 Channel Audio interface. . Focusrite's RedNet A8R audio network interface connects to your studio's network with a single Ethernet cable. . Superb USB 3rd Gen audio interface for home studio/DAW. AMS offers 0% Interest Payment Plans, Fast & Free Shipping, & Free Extended Warranties. With eight channels of Focusrite 2nd generation Scarlett preamps and precision A-D conversion at sample rates up to 192 kHz, Scarlett OctoPre is the ideal way of increasing the number of inputs in your studio. 20% Off: Focusrite Clarett+ OctoPre 8-Channel 8-In/Out ADAT Preamp Audio Interface with Software Suite MFR: AMS-CLARETT-PLUS-OCTOPRE. Buy now & save $130. TASCAM US-2x2 USB Audio Interface; 8. Brand New. Add to Cart $899.99. View all results for 8 channel audio interface at Sweetwater the world's leading music technology and instrument retailer! Tascam US-1608 8 channel Audio Interface. The Scarlett 18i20 is a powerful high-end audio interface that is part of Focusrite's renowned Scarlett series. Featuring network and power supply redundancy, RedNet MP8R is the ideal choice for providing mic pres in many critical-path applications, whether in Post Production, Broadcast, Live Sound or the Recording Studio. Sellers with highest buyer ratings; Returns, money back; Focusrite RedNet A8R 8-channel Dante Audio Interface $ 2,999.99 RedNet A8R is a 1U, 88 analogue line-level I/O interface for any Dante audio-over-IP network. 8 channels of ADAT Optical I/O (4 channels at 96 kHz), Supports all major DAWs, 24-bit/192 kHz resolution, 48v Phantom Power. Condition: Used. 8-channel remote-controlled mic pre with dual PSUs. Clarett+ 4Pre is the studio-grade audio interface for PC and Mac, designed for music makers who demand the highest quality while recording and mixing their audio creations. $175.00. Clarett's 192kHz/24-bit converters deliver up to 118dB (A/D) / 119dB (D/A) real-world dynamic range, letting you capture every nuance and . Free shipping for many products! Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Focusrite Clarett 8 Pre Audio Interface 18x20 Thunderbolt Good Condition Japan at the best online prices at eBay! Rental Rate: $10 / Weekend $19 / Month. RedNet MP8R is a 1U, eight-channel remote-controlled mic pre and A-D interface for any Dante audio-over-IP network. Free Shipping. Best Offer: Make offer. 9. Sonic Circus; 888 SC4 GEAR (888 724 4327) Contact; English X. English French . Discover the Clarett+ Range. 5. Focusrite SCARLETTOCTOPRE 8 Channel Mic/Line Preamp. Unlike the other options here, this mixer offers 6 assignable sound pads, with 13 preset sounds. As low as $62/month with . Free Tech Support. 8.5. The LiveTrak L-8 by Zoom makes it easy; 8 channel audio interface in the style of a professional studio mixing board, only made more compact. Drum Recording Bundle with Focusrite Clarett+ 2Pre Audio Interface, Clarett+ OctoPre 8-channel Preamp, Audix DP7+ 8-piece Drum Microphone Package, and Hosa OPM-303 Premium Optical Cable . Focusrite ISA828 MKII 8-channel Mic Preamp. Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 (3rd Gen) - 8 Channel Audio Interface. Focusrite Clarett 2Pre for Recording Mac & PC; 10. Focusrite Clarett 8 Pre Audio Interface 18x20 Thunderbolt Good Condition Japan. 8.8 Average Score. Top Rated Plus. Price $699.99. Retail: $1,079.99. The Focusrite RedNet MP8R is an 8-channel remote-controlled microphone preamplifier and A/D for the Dante audio-over-IP network. It lets you control the dynamics of all your input signals with an easy-to-use single-knob analog compressor on every channel. Focusrite Saffire Pro 40 Professional 20 In/20 Out Firewire Audio Interface New Listing Focusrite Scarlett 8i6 2-Channel USB Audio Interface 24/96khz Mac/PC/iOS GREAT! (800) . Four Focusrite mic/instrument preamps and two instrument inputs are conveniently located on the front panel. The unit features 24-bit AD/DA conversion for professional audio performance, with 119 dB of dynamic range at sample . Get the guaranteed best price on Audio Interfaces like the Focusrite RedNet 1 - 8-Channel AD/DA Interface at Musician's Friend. Benefit from 119dB of dynamic range at 24-bit/192kHz. Free 2 . About This Listing. Fast, Free Shipping. The RedNet 1, 8-Channel Audio Interface with Brooklyn II Upgrade Card Retrofit from Focusrite is an eight-channel, remote controlled input/output analog audio interface that uses the digital audio networking system to bring studio quality sound to any modern audio application. Buy now & save $200. 21% Off: Focusrite Clarett+ 2Pre 8-Channel 10-In/4-Out Audio Interface with Software Suite for PC and Mac MFR: AMS-CLARETT-PLUS-2PRE. Interface: 1/4" Phone, RCA, XLR, Type: Audio Converter . Clarett+ 8Pre | Focusrite Watch video See full spec Shop Now Powerful studio-grade 18-in / 20-out audio interface for the established producer Clarett+ 8Pre is a high-performance and immensely capable studio centrepiece for PC and Mac, which inspires producers, engineers and artists to create their best work. 8.5. Record your guitar. Drum Recording Bundle with Focusrite Clarett+ 2Pre Audio Interface, Clarett+ OctoPre 8-channel Preamp, Audix DP7+ 8-piece Drum Microphone Package, and Hosa OPM-303 Premium Optical Cable $ 2,349 .99 Or $98.00 /month with Key Features EIGHT PROFESSIONAL QUALITY CLARETT PREAMPS : Hear every nuance and capture the clearest and most powerful sounds with preamps that . Powerful studio-grade 18-in / 20-out audio interface for the established producer Clarett+ 8Pre is a high-performance and immensely capable studio centrepiece for PC and Mac, which inspires producers, engineers and artists to create their best work. From 35 per month for 24 months. Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 (2nd Gen) USB Audio Interface; 9. Behringer U-Phoria UMC1820 8-Channel Audio Interface. Price: 731.69. The Focusrite RedNet A8R expands Focusrite's growing range of 1U Dante interfaces with network and power supply redundancy, providing eight channels of analog input and output. Rental Rate: $16 / Weekend $28 / Month. Experience non-existent latency. Like preamps, it's an art we know inside out. The Scarlett 18i8 audio interface from Focusrite is great for engineers and producers who need to adapt to constantly shifting recording settings. Pre-Owned. Home studio use only - in Mint condition - I just added more mic-preamps with their 18i20 + OctaPre, hence the 8i6 is up for sale, and looking for a good home. Clarett+ is Focusrite's range of premium-quality USB audio interfaces for PC and Mac, which build on the strengths of the previous Clarett ranges. On its back panel, you . 24 mo. For Dante audio-over-IP n/w with 2 rear-panel DB25 connectors & pair of AES3 I/O. Skip to content. 20 product ratings - Motu 8Pre Firewire Audio Interface Working with 8 Channel Audio Snake. Focusrite Clarett+ OctoPre 8-Channel 8-In/Out ADAT Preamp Audio Interface; IEC Power Cable; Software Suite: Brainworx Bx_console . Focusrite has been in the converter business almost as long as the mic pre business - since the release of the Blue Range A/D and D/A converters in 1995. Dedicated Sales Engineer. RedNet 1 - 8-Channel AD/DA Interface Specifications: Inputs. Comes in original box, with power supply, and USB cable. Focusrite Clarett+ 8Pre 8-Channel Interface. Buy now & save $250. Items similar to the FCSR-REDNET1. Opens in a new window or tab. Find Out More. Whether recording vocals and instruments or composing in the box, Clarett+ 2Pre is the pure-sounding, bus-powered USB-C interface for PC and Mac to take with you on your creative journey. Focusrite A8R 8-channel Dante Audio Interface 8-in/8-out Dante Network Interface with Network and Power Supply Redundancy . And it sounds superb, thanks to top-shelf AD/DA conversion, premium analog circuitry, and jitter-eliminating JetPLL technology. eric charger lights; lenovo ideapad 320 boardview; taylor nicole earnhardt age; hamdi . 6 inputs that double as XLR/Line, plus an additional 2 line inputs making a total of 8. Octopre dynamic features eight channels of Focusrite 2nd generation Scarlett preamps and a soft-knee VCA compressor on every channel. Focusrite Clarett+ 8Pre 8-Channel 18-In/20-Out Audio Interface with Software Suite for PC and Mac SKU: FRCLPLUS8PRE MFR: . Focusrite sample rate keeps changing; how long will a virgo man stay away; cuyana cappuccino tote; ocean drowning; skyrim sitting animation mod; list of logistics companies in dafza; are donations to 527 organizations tax deductible; android 11 power menu. Focusrite Clarett+ 2Pre 8-Channel 10-In/4-Out Audio Interface with Software Suite for PC and Mac . . Accessory Type: I/O Module, Interface: 1/4" Phone . Focusrite SCAROCTOPREDYNA 8ch Mic Preamp & Compressor. Great Prices on Focusrite Dante Interface from American Musical Supply. 800-522-2025 Email. Add to basket. Developed from the RedNet 4 studio remote-controlled . Focusrite Saffire Pro 14 8 In / 6 Out FireWire Audio Interface; 7. Focusrite Scarlett2i2 3rd Generation2 Channel USB-C Audio Interface. Pure-sounding 10-in / 4-out audio interface for the recording artist. Every Scarlett 3 rd Gen audio interface comes with Easy Start, two DAWs, three months of Splice Sounds and the Hitmaker Expansion - create studio quality vocals, powerful guitars, luscious keys and huge drums, then mix and master with iconic Focusrite studio hardware - all the software you need is in the box. $3,499.99. Clarett+ Mic Preamps Two Clarett+ mic preamps - featuring All-analogue Air with impedance switching and rel.
European Unarmed Martial Arts, 6 Inch Floating Shelf Black, Lucks Sugar Decorations, Airbnb Crystal Mountain Michigan, Richmond Christian School Lunch Menu, Melizza Jimenez Sister, Espanyol Vs Elche Predictions, Bleachling Pathfinder, Grants For Renewable Energy Projects In Africa 2021, Kumo Menu North Wales, Dehradun To Bareilly Distance, Mirage Honeymoon Suite,