I, you, we, they - have not (haven't) + 3rd form, he, she, it - has not (hasn't) + 3rd form. The world's premier independent network for TEFL teachers, The world's premier independent network for TEFL teachers. - Michael Patrick, "Thank you for sending the reading/discussion activity on Driverless Cars. 5. uvek je dobro da ide vie ljudi jer vie ljudi bolje vidi i razmilja, obui se i obuti u skladu sa uslovima na terenu i vremenskim prilikama, poneti sve izviake stvari, baterije za osvetljenje, kompas, GPS i ostalo, nikad se ne zna ta e zatrebati mada i mobilni telefon menja dosta tih stvari. This is exactly what I was looking for,thank you so much .Im going to share this with all my teachers. exellent! Pairs of students plan an around the world trip on a world map. Can you hear your room? - David Cain, "Awesome advice!!! 9. - He hasn't finished his homework yet. Have you taken out the rubbish this week?. so, all good , Thanks a lot. In todays class, has anyones dictionary fallen on the floor? Thank you so much Josef!" Thanks! / How many times has the teacher coughed?. Ponovo smo se vratili na mesto sa google mape i pretraivalil teren. 8. Your email address will not be published. - connection to the present - He feels sick now. - connection to the present - He is still there. This was great! Im in the world, find me! They then choose one of the places on their itinerary for the other team to guess. Bravo drustvo, bas ste me razveselili, mogli bi da napravite malu yagicu ili oblong za ovu freqv. Drugari, imam jednu kartu vika za @BalCC0n #balccon2k19. I use this website all the time. congratulations and thank you for the activities. Krenuli smo polako u potragu, koristei google mape sa oznaenim pin-om gde je sonda zadnji put imala relaciju predaje (negde na 70m visine), a Baofengovi su nam sluili za kontrolu, koristei ih na nain kako rade goniometristi. This helps me a lot for my lesson plan. Vrlo interesantna disciplina teta to toga nema vie da se angauju novi lanovi. Students complete a sentence I feel ______ because I have ______________. :), odmah je na toj frekvenciji uo sondu kako emituje, dok visoka tehnologija TTGO, uopte nije uoila nikakav signal. Hope u take it healthily..Take care.. Yogita, @tecbarrera: ahahahahahahaha Tlo je bilo smrznuto, preko njega oko par cm snega, vetar je bio slab, ali na temperaturi od minus i neto i mali povetarac ledi ruke. The first person with no cards left is the winner. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Any of the games above can be played with the same Present Perfect question getting longer and longer as students add language to it, e.g. We dont use the word ago with the present perfect. practice= noun Nakon Daniela, svraamo po Boru YU7LB, ali i Ivanu YU5INA koja e nas saekati u Stajievu (za nju su to nepojmljive gluposti, juriti po pusto-poljini neto, to ni-emu-ne-slui :). 2. (You spelled it as practise in Here are fifteen fun ways to elicit, present and practise the Present Perfect.. Great! These are very good and dynamic exercises, exactly what I was looking for. The activities are so useful and fun. cleans the whiteboard. They sound like real-life, practical exercises which yould be fun to doI was looking for some games to practice grammar, and this cam up first- Im so glad!! We often use the present perfect to talk about past experiences in our lives. I've never been there before. Present Perfect sentence expansion My class will be a success! Thank you! Poto sam bio u klubu i neto radio na 14mhz, tu i tamo sam proitao poruke, ali u fragmentima, pa mi nije bilo jasno da li se neto stvarno desilo ili su krenula neka objanjenja, tipa emu slui igla i konac i kako se koristi (radio amateri su vrlo specifini tipovi i kada u neto upru ne odustaju od objanjavanja). We use practice as a noun Na putu za Farkadin smo parkirali auto i krenuli u lov, naoruani TTGO-om i Baofeng-ovima. 10. lessons. He has been in Spain since Friday. expressions past tense exercises simple irregular interrogative worksheets verbs english quiz positive form ive negat - Elias Gasparini, 1998-2022 TEFL.NET he, she, it - has + 3rd form. Yes yes no Hope it will help other instructors like me. Saznali smo da je ova sonda putena iz Segedina. She is practising on the violin. Thank you so much for sharing. He has already met Sue. Very refreshing! using z for words that sound like z, making some spellings easier etc. Information and communication technology (ICT), Tecnologas de la Informacin y la Comunicacin (TIC), Old Church Slavonic, Church Slavonic,Old Bulgarian, Present Perfect Simple - positive and negative. But there are others that confuse me endlessly, such as I could care less, which apparently means I couldnt care less? The past participle is the same as the past simple (-ed) for regular verbs. 6. We dont say when these experiences happened. Teren nam je iao na ruku, lako smo hodali, ali nas je brinulo to TTGO uopte ne dekodira nita, a Baofengovi lude od signala sonde. 12. Have you ever been to Italy? There's no exact time expressed when the action happened. I have ridden an elephant etc. Key words: already, just, yet, ever, never, for, since, so far, up to now, not yet, lately, recently, I, you, we, they - have + 3rd form simple present ingles progressive presente preguntas negativa forma question con el questions interrogativa tense form negative conclusion Students stand up and go round the class asking questions to find one thing they have done and no one else in the class has. Students try to ask as many questions as they can to which their partners answer is Yes, I have. As someone said, these type of communicative activities help a lot. a nice amount of exercises, most of which require no equipment. Do you know your room? Students are tested on what has happened since the beginning of the class, e.g. Otherwise, thanks! - connection to the present - Do you know Italy? I tried 2 of the games and it was fun. tecbarrera Says: May 24th, 2010 at 00:22 Make me say yes, make me say no Vetar je bio zapadni i bilo je logino da je vetar sondu odneo istonije od mesta na mapi, ali kako glup(v)i TTGO nita nije dekodirao probali smo da idemo malo severozapadno, kako su nam govorili Baofengovi. We use for + a period of time, e.g. They have visited her uncle recently. - connection to the present - He is still there. Here are fifteen fun ways to elicit, present and practise the Present Perfect. We use the present perfect with the words how long,for, sinceto talk about actions or situations that started in the past and still continue or are still true now. Practise = British English This action has just stopped or is still going on. They can then switch and do the same thing with No. - Alyson Watson, "Dear Josef: I'd like to thank you for sharing such great materials with us." With their eyes still closed, students have to guess what has changed. Check the grammar chart below: We use the present perfect to talk about recent events or news. 10 She's worked in this bank sincefor it first opened. - connection to the present - He likes her. Thanks a million! If u check the differnce of spellings and usages in British n American English u will come to know the fact that We can use it as a verb with a spelling: practise and noun with spelling Practicethough ur Amecican Computer doent support the changeSo, plz go through the facts before u comment anything to anybody!! Cheers! thanx soooo much! Sonda se nalazila nekih 2 kilometra od glavnog puta, ili smo preko panjaka, i poljskih puteva. verb tenses boardgame present past game continuous simple practice mistake found common busyteacher Being an English instruction site, it may be something youd want to correct. Prilikom povratka i padom adrenalina, poeo sam oseati hladnou, temperatura je pala dodatno, a vetar je duvao sa severa ovaj put. Thank you. Have you feelings? - He's found his wallet. We often use the present perfect with the words just, yet, already. - Hamed Lorestani, "Try a little role-switching is a fantastically useful tip." document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Here are fifteen fun ways to elicit, present and practise the Present Perfect. (1) He is busy in his dental practice. These are all great suggestions!, I would say Mr Tecbarrera, instead of commenting nything unpleasant to someone , its better not to say anything. kad sledeci put krenete u lov lepa reportaza!! When we ask about someones life experiences we often use the wordever. LET'S PRACTISE THE PRESENT PERFECT TENSE! Danielov Power Bank je odmah otkazao, sreom poneli smo moj, koji mi je za neki rodjendan poklonio Bora YU7LB, koji je bio vrlo kvalitetan itaj: teak, i odlino je radio i napajao TTGO. Have you taken out the rubbish?, Have you sorted out the rubbish?, Have you sorted out the white and coloured washing?, Have you ironed the white and coloured washing? etc. 3. Students make a true sentence with I have this and stop before they say the time, e.g. Students try to spot what you have changed in the room since last week, while they were having a break or while their eyes were closed. Thank you for these ideas for they help in teaching tenses along communicative approach.I need a lot help to go indepth in communicative approach. since worksheet english present exercises perfect worksheets greyscale key yet reuploaded included already liveworksheets esl interactive pdf grade language intermediate 11. Tecbarrera has misspelled his way out Correcting someone is a huge responsibility and it requires more than just knowledge. We put it at the end of the sentence. Will work wonders in our advanced class!!" It was really helpful. We use already in(+) sentences to say that something happened before now (usually, earlier than we expected). Only I have I typed: games on present perfect on google and here you are! bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhh. Vrlo uznemireni to nam je lovina na dohvat ruke, ali u ve mrklom mraku i uz pomo baterije nita nismo videli u okolini, a onda se deava prevrat: BIP TTGO dekoduje signal i daje nam tanu lokaciju sonde. - We've studied a lot so far. Copyright 2022 | WordPress Theme by MH Themes, Aktivnosti: Polaganje ispita za amaterskog radio operatora, Aktivnosti: poseta i prezentacija aktivnosti Radio kluba Zrenjanin u koli Petar Petrovi Njego, traili smo belu kutijicu, sa belim kanapom i skoro belim balonom na sneno-belom snegu , uvek nositi sa sobom dodatni power bank za TTGO ili za mobilni telefon, ali i baterije za Baofeng. Kada smo stigli do mesta zloina koje je pokazano na Google mapi kao mesto zadnjeg signala sonde, Baofengovi su jasno uli signal, a TTGO nita. Students tell their partners things they have and havent done in order to prepare for a future plan or arrangement, e.g. It will really help me. Ako je neko zainteresovan moe me kontaktirati ovde. - She has just baked an apple pie. In this variation on The Yes I Have Game, students have a pack of cards with Yes or No written on them, choose either answer to the questions and are asked additional questions to work out if they are lying or not. since I was born, since 10 oclock, since last Wednesday, etc. When we talk about life experiences, we often use the words never or before. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); "Great ideas! Learn how your comment data is processed. Usput smo naravno i Bora i ja upali kroz led u vodu i malko smoili noge ja malo vie jer sam imao obine patike, no, hladnou nisam osjeao vjerovatno zbog visokog adrenalina. And the British phrase it aint half good has always confused me too! Not to be a jerk but you mispelled practice. Thank you for these tips!! I teach 14-year-old Catalan students and Im sure Ill be able to play some of these games with them. a boon to grammar teachers! conjugation oir tense past spanish or hear education Thanks for helping me and give more options to make my students understand in an easier way present perfect, now I have found what I was looking for, thanks a lot! 2 We've known each other sincefor we were in school. Thanks a lot for the ideas! Practice = American English. Ive finally found something that should hold my students attention for a lesson. Hi! Present Perfet (already, yet, just, since, for, ever, never), Present Perfect: ever - never, just, gone - been, Present Simple with Just, Yet, Already, For, and Since, Present Perfect with since, for, just, already, never, ever, yet, still, Present perfect with already, just, still and yet, Present perfect simple positive, negative and questions, Present perfect and present perfect continuos. Past simple or present perfect - Exercise 1, Past simple or present perfect - Exercise 2, Past simple or present perfect - Exercise 3, Past simple or present perfect - Exercise 4, Past simple or present perfect - Exercise 5, Past simple or present perfect - Exercise 6, CONTACT / Privacy Policy / Cookie Policy / SITEMAP, Copyright 2001-2022 Herwig Rothlnder - All Rights Reserved. Thanks a lot! The other team ask Have you been to ? and are answered with Yes, we have, No, not yet or No, we arent planning to go there until they guess exactly where they are now. Nick has gone on holidays. Have you drunk 6 pints of beer this week/ this month?. 3 I haven't eaten anything sincefor this morning. seem just what I needeager to try them out tomorrow!! They must answer all questions with Yes. Krenuvi iz kluba pokupio sam Darka YT1RX, pa smo svratili da uzmemo od Daniela YU7TDA skalameriju potrebnu za pronalaenje sonde u vidu slabo napunjenog power bank-a i malog uredjaja tzv TTGO koji ima prijemnik na 400-ak mehagerca i dekoder za sondu koja emituje, nakon pada, signal jo nekih 8 sati. 1. for two weeks, for ten years, for ten days, for a few hours, etc. Their partner can then ask them 3 Wh questions in the Simple Past and try to spot from their answers and body language if they are lying. U toj igri svetlosti i senki svaka travka je delovala kao neto to traimo i u jednom momentu Darko vie: da li je ovo sonda?. Students ask each other Have you ever..? questions. That said, I realise that some of the Americanisms are useful for foreign learners of English (E.g. Usput smo se javili ekipi iz kluba koji su u toplini sobica pratili prenos potrage, bodrili nas, a Daniel YU7TDA, Nea YU7SMN i Sinia YU5MMA, nam davali jo neke informacije i teta je to i oni nisu bili tu jer je potraga krenula prilino optimistino dok je ne naemo ne vraamo se. Need more for other tenses. 5 I have wanted to be a writer forsince I was a child. I have planned Kudos!!!! Excellent ideas! Lets agree to disagree And for what its worth, I usually spell it practice too In British English either is acceptable. Thank you for sharing these good ideas. We dont say when these events happened. U autu smo se malo ugrejali, a u Stajicevu nas je saekala Ivana YU5INA i topao aj i rakija . If their partners spot their lie, they have to take the cards back. The yes I have game brilliant! A superb activity and I will get plenty of use out of it!" These are all great suggestions! naknadno smo saznali od Sinie YU5MMA da TTGO ima antenu koja ne rezonuje na tim frekvencija i da je bilo dovoljno da postavimo na njega Baofeng antenu i odmah bi TTGO uo sondu i dekodirao. 7 I haven't seen John sincefor last July. Thank you so much. I find them wonderful, and very beneficial idea. Podigao sam nivo skvela na 7 i kada vie nije bilo signala shvatio sam da smo ga preskoili. In fact: 9 She's worked in this bank sincefor 25 years. He's worked in this shop lately. Thank you so much. Zoz and @WillCaruana at #BalCCon #BalCCon2k19 #hacking #community #NoviSad, This year we have #BalCCon badge "do it yourself" thaks to Zoz #BalCCon #badge #hacking #community #NoviSad. present perfect game ever speaking classroom We can also use the present perfect to talk about situations that started in the past, but which are still true in the present. Students tell their partners two true and one false I have sentence, e.g. Baofengovi su ludili od signala, u jednom momentu sam spustio Baofeng skoro do zemlje i on je uo signal sonde, to je znailo da je tu jako blizu. I think the ideas are good and can be well aplied in class. Poklonio bih je nekom studentu ili nezaposlenom kolegi. you need culture. They can then take turns challenging each other. Meutim, oni nemaju usmerene antene i lako moe da te prevari neka refleksija, mada na toj pusto-poljini nema nita od ega bi se talas odbijao. Otherwise, thanks! I find it funny when people insist that their way is THE way, in the same way that Im so often mocked for having a quaint, British accent If I start speaking French, I wont mock the French for their accents, and if I simplify their language, I wont correct them for using the original version. Have you ever flown?, Have you ever flown in a balloon?, Have you ever flown in a balloon in the desert?, 14. Students try to spot what you have changed in the room since last week, while they were having a break or while their eyes were closed. I guess wed have a field day mocking Shakespeare if he came back to life. In this variation on Do You Know Your Room, when students have their eyes closed the teacher or a student changes the room or their position in a way you can hear, e.g. No, I've never been there. Thank you so much! Can []. Any of the games above can be played with the students just changing one part of the Present Perfect sentence each time, e.g. Very good ideas for teachers who want their classmates get involved in the class. nekih 300 metara od ground zero take, vetar ga je prilino nosio Doli smo do lokacije i uz pomo baterija i bliceva sa telefona pretraivali teren. - result - He is not in the office. positively Brilliant! sentences. found still haven worksheet looking u2 im writing Pozdrav Laci YU7CD. Their partners have to guess what the correct time clause is, e.g. We use yet in (-) and (?) Thank you very much. Great help for my classes this month! Students try to find things that their partner needs to do but hasnt done yet, e.g. We can use it as a verb: Sunce je ve bilo na zalazu i sve je delovalo kao da hodamo po mesecu, nepregledna ravnica sa naim izduenim senkama i u polu-mraku smo traili neto to ne znamo ni kako izgleda :)))), ali na livadi na kojoj nema ba nita, ne bi trebalo mnogo traiti neto to tu, prirodno ne pripada :), medjutim tu smo se prevarili. For irregular verbs, its the form in the 3rd column. Samo sam napisao poruku ta se eka? i ekipa je ve bila spremna za pokret. Wow! So impressed." Once more, thanks a bunch!!! Excellent activities! I have drunk 6 pints of beer this. Nadamo se jo dobrih vetrova na nau stranu . past perfect simple resources esl off2class 4. Tecbarrera says You mispelled the word practice and makes a misspelling himself by writing mispell instead of misspell. Onako kako sam i mislio neto istonije tj. 7. 15. We use just in (+) sentences to say that something happened very recently (like minutes ago). Great, great ideas! Present Perfect sentence substitution I have made a reservation and I havent bought the ring yet for You are going to propose to your girlfriend. - Ana Ceclia Miranda, "Only joined your site yesterday. Whos been a good boy? These are very fine activities for re-emphasizing the content my He has just eaten something bad. Great!But how to help teachers to adopt and adapt these ideas to their pupilsneeds? Napokon kad sam malo pomnije proitao poruke, shvatim da se neto stvarno deava i da je objekat pao blizu naeg QTH. Being an English instruction site, it may be something youd want to correct. 2. . practise-verb Have you been following your teacher? To tecbarrera I object to your use of the phrase not to be a jerk but. We use present perfect, and not present simple for actions or situations that started in the past and are still true now. He has lived in Spain for ten days. They read out half the sentence only and their partner has to guess the rest with questions like Has your pet died? or Do you feel depressed?. This comment is Specially for tecbarrera where he says: Amazing activities. Ko je rekao da je Baofeng drlog ureaj? 6 We've been together sincefor over ten years. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The Present Perfect Simple is used, if an action happened in the past and there is a connection to the present. We use how long in questions to ask about the duration of an action or situation. We use since + a moment in the past (the beginning of a period of time), e.g. This is exactly what I need. U nedelju 23. januar 2022. u neka doba posle ruka na viber mi stie poruka da je meteoroloki balon sa sondom pao negde u ataru kod Perleza po reima Bore YU7LB panjak gde prelaze krave kod Perleza. Thank you for your creative and interesting ideas to enhace communication in the classroom. This can be for real plans, made up ones, or ones on roleplay cards. 1. Solved my problems never before have I googled my query and got such an emphatic result! They can then take turns challenging each other. I have lied Do you know your room? (You spelled it as practise in Here are fifteen fun ways to elicit, present and practise the Present Perfect.. 13. Ve prekrivena snegom (vetar je naneo na sondu snega, taman toliko da je ne vidis, a GPS antena je trala kao neka travka), bez TTGO-a ga ne bi nali to je sigurno, kanapom od nekoliko metara je bila vezana za ostatke balona. (2) you need to practice more. We normally use the present perfect to talk about past events that have a connection with the present; for example, news or past experiences. They haven't tidied up their room so far. Not to be a jerk but you mispelled practice. You have managed to make dull grammar fun. I have been this Students ask them questions (to which they can lie in response about the false one) and try to spot which one is false.
Target Silverlake Hours, List Of Chiropractic Schools In Florida, Triple Pool Code Betking, Lugo Vs Mirandes Virtualbet24, Allen And Roth Hanging Lantern, Florida Panthers Bmw Parking, How To Organize Apple Music Library On Iphone, Monthly Digital Calendar, 1997 Oldsmobile Silhouette For Sale Near Prague,