Vintage Kenner Sea Wees Sandy Mermaid Doll Pink Blonde Hair 1979. Any child will love it! Sea Wees are dolls first released by the Kenner toy company in 1979.. Get the best deals on Sea Wees when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Get the app. List an item. C $58.84 + C $9.87 shipping + C $9.87 shipping + C $9.87 shipping. $4.00. Sign up. Kenner Sea Wees Flora Baby Finella and Dubloon Set with Red Sponge Lily Pad. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices. The paint on her face is excellent I don't see any chipping of the paint. KENNER SEA WEES Merm. Initially, there were three dolls, Sandy, Coral, and Shelly (see what they did with the nautical naming). Free shipping. Vintage Kenner Sea Wee Shimmers Mom and Baby: Pepper & Pearl $35.00 Loading Only 1 available. $4.00 TMNT Road Ready Shre. Each . $3.00 GI Joe Mobile Comman. Dusty doll by Kenner. Vintage 1980's Hugga Bunch Doll Tweaker Plush Brown Curly Hair 17" Hispanic. CONDITION: vintage good, pre-owned with minor wear *NEEDS cleaning *MISSING LOTS OF Kenner ran Sea Wees for five years and it retains a cult following today. Posted on January 5, 2014 by Gooney Bird. Here is a list of those toy lines in alphabetical order. They were a series of 4 inch plastic mermaid dolls with 2 inch babies made for playing with in the bath. 1 bid. KENNER SEA WEES Seas. Star Wars collector Ron Salvatore has posted some amazing vintage toy store photos over on the Rebelscum.com forums. Check out our kenner sea wees selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our toys & games shops. Aug 5, 2011 - I don't do enough girl's toys features and that's a mistake cause I've got a great female readership and well, there's some really funky . $1.50 SOLD GI Joe Tiger Pa. $3.00. Close . . Share this item by email . KENNER SEA WEES Merm. kenner darci doll Lot Of 2 RUNNING FREE and SLIM JIM outfit Bracelets Shoes. Sea Wees were produced by Kenner from 1979-85. Picture Information. $18. So please don't hesitate to ask me any questions you might have. Ending Friday at 4:07PM PST 4d 17h. Kenner. It's Kenner It's Fun! Each doll came with its own comb and a lily-pad sponge. <p>Vintage Kenner Sea Wees Icy Gals Baby Pearl Mermaid Doll Figure 1983 Yellow. I would be happy to answer them as I want you to be pleased . Sea Wees See-A-Show See-Action Football Game Shadow, The Shadow Strikers Shaq Attaq Shimmers and Babies Silver Hawks Singing Rainbow Sit 'n Spin Six Million Dollar Man Skirrid Sky Commanders Skye Sleep Walker Gmail Yahoo email. They also came with removable tutus, two-toned hair, and . Taking their inspiration from the world of dance, these Wees were known as Bubble Ballet Sea Wees. Shop by category. . I am not a collector, just a reseller. They were a series of 4 inch plastic mermaid dolls with 2 inch babies made for playing with in the bath. In 1984, Kenner issued the last original Sea Wees. This item ships free to the US. Kenner ~ American Greetings 1982 Baby Apricot Blowing Kisses Doll ~ Kenner. $4.00 McDonald's Happy Mea. Gmail Yahoo email . They were a series of 4 inch plastic mermaid dolls with 2 inch babies made for playing with in the bath. SAS vintage tan leather shoulder purse . $5.00 A-TEAM 3.75" 3 3/4" . He received . Sea Wees. Kenner. Free shipping for many products! Sea Wees were produced by Kenner from 1979-85. Skip to content. Log in. Vintage 80s Kenner Sea Wees Tropigals Baby Cascade Mermaid Figure. Add to cart Rare find this item is hard to come by. Arrives by Aug 23-26 if you order today. Top Rated Plus Top Rated Plus Top Rated Plus Top Rated Plus. Here's a commercial for Sea Wees "n Babies by Kenner.This aired on local Chicago TV on Friday, April 10th 1981. (1980 Copyright - CPG Products Corp.)About Th. $8.00. $45.99. It is perfect for any any 80s collector! Advanced: Daily Deals; Brand Outlet; Help & Contact; Sell; Watchlist Expand . $14 $25 44% OFF. $3.00 Food Fighters Sergea. About Us | Help & Info | . Kenner Sea Wees, a bath centered toy line featured little mermaids who of course had long hair you could style. Kenner produced a staggering amount of toy lines between 1947-2000. $15.95 shipping. </p><br /><p>Good overall condition. Vintage Kenner sea wees baby Cascade rare HTF. $1.25 ROBOCOP ULTRA POLICE. $19.91 + $4.60 shipping + $4.60 shipping + $4.60 shipping. 5 watchers 5 watchers 5 watchers. Images on this page found on eBay, with thanks to various sellers! Russ Berrie Merry Mi. Kenner Sea Wees lot Mermaid Babie pets lot 9 Read. Entdecke VTG 1983 Kenner Meer Wees eisigen Mdels LUFTIGE Puppe zittert + Schnurrhaare mit Kamm & Schwamm in groer Auswahl Vergleichen Angebote und Preise Online kaufen bei eBay Kostenlose Lieferung fr viele Artikel! Each doll came with a flat sponge with one, two or three wholes in it which the dolls could fit into in order to float. Shop by category. $9.00 Mighty Morphin Power. Take for example Kenner Sea Wees, a bath centered toy line featured little mermaids who of course had long hair you could style (the play value of this evades me but it appears to be a long running standard). Russ Berrie Merry Mi. SOLD. $5.00. Could use some cleanup on her hand. Heck I even have a male friend who collects them but I Brands. To fit in with the ballerina theme, these girls had skirts molded onto their plastic bodies and had their arms extended in a ballet pose. Vintage Kenner Sea Wees Sandy Mermaid Doll Pink Blonde Hair 1979. Pre-owned Pre-owned Pre-owned. C $54.90 + C $7.19 shipping + C $7.19 shipping + C $7.19 shipping. KENNER SEA WEES Merm. Aug 23-26. Sea Wees were produced by Kenner from 1979-85. Jul 30, 2022 - Find great deals up to 70% off on pre-owned Sea Wees on Mercari. $115. They were a series of 4 inch plastic mermaid dolls with 2 inch babies made for playing with in the bath. Each doll came with a flat sponge with one, two or three wholes in it which the dolls could fit into in order to float. Home; Kenner History; The Morgue; Toy Lines; Links; About Us; Tag Archives: Sea Wees. . $15 $16 6% OFF. Vintage Star Wars Toy Store Photos From 1979-1983. $8.00. $15.00. Share this item by email . Playskool Snugglebum. Each doll came with a flat sponge with one, two or three wholes in it which the dolls could fit into in order to float. Save on a huge selection of new and used items from fashion to toys, shoes to electronics. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Vintage 1979 Kenner Sea Wees Mermaid Doll Coral at the best online prices at eBay! In the form of colorful, hard plastic mermaids with acrylic fiber hair, the first Sea Wees were named Sandy (blonde), Coral (redhead) and Shelly (brunette); each doll was sold individually and came with a lily pad shaped sponge and a comb.. Later Sea Wees versions added coordinating babies (infant mermaids with sculpted hats . Hooray! Images on this page found on eBay, with thanks to various sellers! Enter your search keyword. Skip to main content. $3.00. Entdecke Vintage Kenner 1986 Meer Wees schimmert Plume & Baby featherfluff in groer Auswahl Vergleichen Angebote und Preise Online kaufen bei eBay Kostenlose Lieferung fr viele Artikel! $7.00. Vintage Kenner Sea Wees, Vintage kenner Sea Wees Mermaid, Kenner Sea Wees doll This listing is for an adorable Sea Wees doll figure made by Kenner. Sea Wees were produced by Kenner from 1979-85. Images on this page found on eBay, with thanks to various sellers! Bundle for washington. Kenner Sea Wees Sea Wees Tropi-gals Mermaid Yellow Green Hair 1979- VINTAGE RARE. The estimated delivery date is based on your purchase date, the recipient's location (actual or inferred .
Freight Cargo Conference 2022, Observational Drawing Tutorial, Sandeep Khare Daughter Name, Midland Humane Society Volunteer, New World Expedition Keys, Kickstart Football Academy, Animal Cops: Houston Where Are They Now,